The Washington D.C. medical community and patients alike highly regard Dr. C. Coleman Brown for his gentle humor, caring bedside manner, and aesthetic surgery skill in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, breast, and body.
Additionally, Dr. Brown is regionally recognized for his skill in SmartLipo laser liposuction treatment, and regularly trains other surgeons on advanced treatment techniques.
He has been featured in numerous publications, such as theNew York Time,Capitol Fil,Baltimore Magazin, and named one ofWashingtonian Magazin’s “Top Doctors.”
“Words cannot express my thanks and gratitude to you. It has been quite some time since I have felt this great about myself. Your compassion and kindness, coupled with your talent, are what make you a truly unique surgeon.” -Patient Review
Education and Training
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Texas Tech University, General Surgery Residency
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Virginia
Dr. Brown is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and holds membership with a number of both aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery societies and academies, including:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons